Yuma Daily News Headlines

Hotel Room Fire At Candlewood Suites

The Yuma Fire Department responded to a fire at an area hotel over the weekend.  The department was called to the Candlewood Suites on South Avenue 3E Saturday (12) afternoon after a fire started in a hotel room on the fourth floor.  

Officials say the fire started due to a hot pan of oil that was left on a stove in the room.  Fire sprinkler systems are credited with keeping the blaze confined to the one room.  

The hotel was able to keep operating.  No injuries were reported.

Scroll To Top